- June 2018 marks a NEW ERA for CTR/RRR July 24, 2018
- Wilco Acquistion: Wilco Recycling Now Wholly Owned Subsidiary of CTR April 24, 2018
- The New Trucks Are In! November 26, 2014
- Green Team: CTR partners with Wilco Recycling November 26, 2014
- Green Team: CTR partners with Wilco Recyling November 19, 2014
We introduced our NEW Automated Residential Trucks into the City of Round Rock. Click Read More to check out photos of the new trucks!
Press Release Subject – Wilco Recycling Officially joins the Central Texas Refuse, Inc. family Central Texas Refuse, Inc. (CTR) is excited to announce that We Have Acquired Wilco Recycling. Wilco Recycling is now a wholly owned subsidiary of CTR. Established in 2011 and located at 9801 Chandler Road, Taylor Tx 76574 (just north of Hutto, […]
We’ve been anxious to see the arrival of our new fleet of trucks and they are finally here! The addition of these new trucks gives CTR the opportunity to continue to serve the growing waste needs of the Austin and Central Texas community. The new trucks are packed with the latest technology for greater route […]
Wilco Recycling is currently a 40,000 square foot building that sits on 16 acres. Our dedicated team is capable of processing 6,000 tons of single stream recyclable materials in a month utilizing a CP Manufacturing single stream processing system and an IPS two ram baler.